Quest Mindshare is all about people — from our member-based panels to our exceptional market research professionals. Work with the industry’s best to achieve outstanding results.
Quest is one of the fastest growing online data collections companies in our space, with global reach and audiences ranging from niche B2B to general consumers. Quest is looking to expand many teams to keep up with the current demand.
The Project Manager role at Quest works closely with various online teams in a coordination role. The project manager oversees the entire project life cycle for surveys, ensuring proper execution, budgeting, and timeliness for all deliverables. The Project Manager will also be responsible for defining resource requirements, availability, and allocation. In this role, you will be working closely with all internal departments, as well as client groups and stakeholders. This role requires excellent project coordination and customer relationship skills.
- Highly self-motivated
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to handle tight deadlines for numerous coinciding projects
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Excel and other database programs to manipulate large amounts of data
- Understands sampling methodology, incidence, quotas, and response rates
- College diploma or equivalent related experience
Skills and Experience
- Project coordination and implementation
- Client relationship management
- Collaboration with various internal departments including quotation, programming, translation, sampling, etc.
- Management of multiple projects while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Testing programmed surveys to ensure they meet specifications as outlined
- Tracking project performance and providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Ensure highest standard of deliverables for project close out
What Quest Research has to offer
- Collaborative, supportive, and energetic work environment
- Development in expanding a professional network
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
- A fast paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- This position is currently full-time only. Light travel may apply.