Client Development Manager
- Must be comfortable maintaining high activity levels to drive new business.
- Must have some Market Research Industry Experience
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and reach out to decision-makers at target companies.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and challenges.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Quest Mindshare’s services.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including operations, sales, marketing, and finance, to ensure successful client onboarding and satisfaction.
- Continuously monitor industry trends and competition to identify new market opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets and contribute to the organization’s overall growth.
As a Client Development Manager at Quest Mindshare, your primary objective will be to drive new business growth. Your focus will be on generating leads, prospecting, and converting opportunities into long-term client relationships. You will identify new market opportunities, engage potential clients, and be responsible for closing deals. You will work closely with the AVP to maximize current opportunities from lapsed clients and develop relationships with new clients. This role reports directly to the AVP.
Skills and Experience
Quest Mindshare is a rapidly growing online data collection company that specializes in providing market research audiences recruitment and survey programming/hosting. Our global reach and diverse audience segments, ranging from niche B2B to general consumers, position us as a leader in the industry. As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work with industry professionals and contribute to our continued success.
What Quest Research has to offer
- Collaborative, supportive, and energetic work environment
- Development in expanding a professional network
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
- A fast paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- This position is currently remote and full-time only. Moderate to light travel may apply.
- This position is available in Canada, the United States and Europe (London is preferred).