Director of Sales
Quest Mindshare is all about people — from our member-based panels to the intelligent market research professionals on our team. Work with the industry’s best to achieve outstanding results.
Quest is one of the fastest growing online data collections companies in our space, with global reach and audiences ranging from niche B2B to general consumer. Quest is looking to expand many teams to keep up with the current state of demand.
The Director of Sales is a leadership role within Quest and is responsible for developing a new revenue channel. This role is for an experienced professional to build a territory and to grow a team around it. The Director of Sales will also collaborate with senior teams and with other internal departments, such as finance, operations, marketing, etc. They will be responsible for strategic planning and execution. The Director of Sales will work closely with, and report to, the SVP of Sales.
- Relationship management, with an emphasis on building and securing long term clients
- Facilitating internal and cross-departmental teams to certify highest level of customer satisfaction
- Strong grasp of entire sales workflow with confidence to problem solve
- Monitoring targets to ensure individual and team goals are achieved
- Analyzing consumer and competitive environments
- Working closely with your team to manage client RFP’s
- Planning and coordinating sales activities within your team
- Moderate travel to office HQ, applicable industry events, and client F2F meetings
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role
- 5+ Market Research Experience
- 2+ years in a management role
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to thrive in a high activity work pace
- Self-Motivated with a competitive spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Skilled in using web-based applications
What Quest Research has to offer
- Collaborative, supportive, and energetic work environment
- Development in expanding a professional network
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
- A fast paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- This position is currently remote and full-time only. Moderate to light travel may apply.