Quest Mindshare is all about people — from our member-based panels to the intelligent market research professionals on our team. Work with the industry’s best to achieve outstanding results.
Quest is one of the fastest growing online data collections companies in our space, with global reach and audiences ranging from niche B2B to general consumer. Quest is looking to expand many teams to keep up with the current state of demand.
The Key Account Manager role will be the voice and face of Quest for various top clients. They will be responsible for managing and fostering key accounts and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. They will also focus on all aspects related to identifying strategic accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, analyzing revenues, costs, services, timing, delivery, culture, retention, etc. The Key Account Manager will continue to acquire new projects from existing clients and develop new relationships from potential clients. This role will report to and work closely with the Senior VP and VP of Sales.
- Oversee all aspects of support from bidding, project management, to delivery, etc. and troubleshoot if needed
- Consultative approach when dealing with all aspects of client communication
- Involvement in managing higher revenue RFPs
- Managing applicable rebate programs
- Relationship management with an emphasis on building and securing long term relationships
- Working to ensure monthly/annual goals are achieved
- Light to moderate travel to office HQ, applicable industry events, and client F2F meetings
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams within the organization (i.e. operations, sales, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Skills and Experience
- 5+ Market Research experience
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or operations role
- Bid management experience is advantageous
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Self-Motivating and competitive spirit
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Skilled in using web-based applications
- Ability to work at a high activity level
- Confident communication with lead generation
What Quest Research has to offer
- Collaborative, supportive, and energetic work environment
- Development in expanding a professional network
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
- A fast paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- This position is currently remote and full-time only. Moderate to light travel may apply.