Customer Success Manager
- Managing incoming RFQs
- Growing and supporting current client relationships with a consultative approach in all aspects of communication
- Analyzing client trends and feedback; implementing solutions when needed
- Assisting in account escalations
- Working to ensure monthly/annual goals are met
- Working with internal departments as needed to ensure client life cycle success
- Light to moderate travel to office HQ, applicable industry events, and client F2F meetings
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams within the organization such as operations, sales, finance, etc.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Quest Mindshare is all about people — from our member-based panels to the intelligent market research professionals on our team. Work with the industry’s best to achieve outstanding results.
Quest is one of the fastest growing online data collections companies in our space, with global reach and audiences ranging from niche B2B to general consumer. Quest is looking to expand many teams to keep up with the current state of demand.
The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the team lead to maximize current opportunities from active clients. They will help develop and maintain client relationships through performing account health checks, addressing account escalations, and optimizing customer experience. They will also evaluate and analyze specific customer needs and implement customized solutions. The Customer Success Manager will assist in onboarding new clients as well as adding new relationships. This role will report directly to the Sales Director.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales support experience
- 2+ years Market Research experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Self-Motivating and competitive spirit
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Skilled in using web-based applications
- Ability to work at a high activity level
- Confident communication with lead generation
What Quest Research has to offer
- Collaborative, supportive, and energetic work environment
- Development in expanding a professional network
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
- A fast paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- This position is currently remote and full-time only. Moderate to light travel may apply.
- This position is available in Canada and the United States.